Welcome to my blog, and the story of my life and travels over the past couple years. Thanks for stopping by and taking an interest in the amazing things that I have been fortunate enough to experience. I hope the stories I have shared not only put a smile on your face, but also allow us to stay connected as I continue this journey, and...The Slow Road Home. Please feel free to leave comments about the entries or the blog in general to help me know what you like and what is interesting. It is a pleasure for me to write and I want it to be just as interesting and exciting for you to read. Thanks.
Enjoy,
Nick

2.26.2010

Hervey Bay: A Day of Rest

2/22/10
My bus for Hervey Departed at 9:05 pm and arrived in Hervey at 10:00am. Luckily, I took a couple of Tylenol pm’s and slept comfortably the whole way. Once in Hervey, I decided that I did not have the time nor the money to make the two day trip to Fraser Island, so I instead purchased the 24 hour internet and relaxed in the common area and worked on this blog, got caught up on facebook, emails, and did some bookings for my travels ahead. It was actually really nice to do nothing except getting caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment