1.19.2012
Getting to Know the Crew
After heading to the hostel for a shower and to gather my things I headed back to Rani’s to drop off my bags and hang out for a bit before she had to head off to work. I spent the rest of the day back and forth between hanging with Rani at work and Kyle at Charlie’s Bar. In case you don’t remember Kyle, he is the Canadian guy from the night with the whiney little French guy. Kyle also lived with Rani, which means that he would also end up being my roommate and eventually my best friend that I had made on this trip. Kyle and I got along pretty much instantly, so it was easy to hang at the bar with him and just talk story. I decided to book a rafting trip for the next day, figuring that if I was not going to head off to other places in Croatia right away I should at least take advantage of the things that Split had to offer. That night we hung out at the bar after Rani got off work and got to know some of the other crew that was working in Split that summer, before going back to the house to prepare for the big rafting trip, and what a trip it turned out to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment