Welcome to my blog, and the story of my life and travels over the past couple years. Thanks for stopping by and taking an interest in the amazing things that I have been fortunate enough to experience. I hope the stories I have shared not only put a smile on your face, but also allow us to stay connected as I continue this journey, and...The Slow Road Home. Please feel free to leave comments about the entries or the blog in general to help me know what you like and what is interesting. It is a pleasure for me to write and I want it to be just as interesting and exciting for you to read. Thanks.
Enjoy,
Nick

6.05.2010

My Road

Ok… so a little time out from the story telling.





Along this path I walk
Though I know not where it will take me
Along this road I travel
Though I know not what I’ll see
Twists, turns, stumbles, and falls
I continue on this journey
For my road still calls
They say home is where the heart is
But where is home when you don’t know where the heart lives
A fork in the road
A decision to make
And still I don’t know which path I will take
They say all roads lead to Rome
I only hope mine leads me home
Until that day
I will walk this path
But not in search of wealth
Until that day
I will travel my road
And try to find myself

1 comment: