8.25.2010
My New Approach
Okay, I am still about a month behind on the blog and see myself getting closer to two months behind with each passing day. I’ve decided I need to take yet another new approach. I’m going to start writing about the amazing things I am currently doing as they happen (like I did before) and get caught up on the rest when I can. As much as I don’t want to do it this way I had to give in at some point. To be completely honest, Ischia is such a special place for me and the feeling of being there fills my heart and head pretty much on a daily basis as it is, so it shouldn’t be too hard to go back and write about that later. Plus I have decided to return to Ischia for a month or two before I come home, so I will end up having more of the same to write about then. I guess this is what this trip is about anyway; going with the flow. It’s funny, I left home (California, in case, you, like me sometimes forget where my home is) thinking I would be gone for about five maybe six months tops, but here I am, almost six and half months later, day 197 to be exact, sitting in an apartment in Rome, with my cousin Rob, his wife Suzanne, their daughter Rachel, and her best friend Kiara. We finished a week of sailing in Sardenia and Corsica today and met back up in Rome, before I continue on to Croatia tomorrow or the next day. Now that you know where I am, let me tell you where I’ve been…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment